Saturday 20 February 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME I'M SO LATE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BLOG

Happy birthday to me, yay. So my birthday was February 17th, and I also turned 12 years old. Anyway, oh well, i'm late. Anyway I got my cake which is right here
And my dad got me this pie as a joke before my birthday but I don't like chocolate, you know?

And yeah, that's it. Also I got a gift from my friend, since she knew I was a RWBY fan, and she knew I loved Ruby Rose, she made me this :
That's it. Plus RWBY is a show, based around 4 people, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang. You should watch it some time, A really good show to be honest/ in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! You're an awesome friend!! Great cake btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a bad friend, I didn't get you anything! D: Uhmm well... *gives you panda* hehe...

      Delete
  2. I love PANDAS !!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete