Tuesday 19 January 2016

School, is boring, life is boring. Whatelse is new?

My, pattern, for sleep, is screwed. Also I type loud! Congrats to me. Was absent today regards to some stupid stuff  but everything is good, um lots of ingrown teeth coming in?! It runs in my moms family.. That stupid stuff has to be painfully removed, I think. Sounds stupid. I mean, why can't they take out the loose tooth? Life is more difficult than what it has to be! I feel so stupid, plus my teeth.. need braces, asap. So a lot of stuff happened in 2015.. Now in 6th grade, its more crap then what it was in 5th grade! So, the big thing was, um, life is full of crappy surprises!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, 6th grade is pretty difficult but I still get honors LOL YOU WILL SURVIVE AND I WILL TOO! I used to have braces, it sucked, YOU NEEDED TO GO TO THE DENTIST EVERY MONTH, AYEEE!

    ReplyDelete