Monday 18 January 2016

WOOOWWW NEW YEAR AND IM LATE !!!

Oh my gosh, I am so so so so sorry, I left you guys, and didn't even say " Happy new year its 2016"! But like so much, happened in 2015... I left my EX, Anthony Yanotti. ( from my school so of course you wont know ) um now i'm with a guy, who's sweet, and kind, and very thoughful, but I wont say names. I also got hacked on my Gmail, so that's another reason why I didn't update. Remember that Shiro's restaurant, and ST Patrick's day.  Anyway for Christmas, I got a laptop, and now I got to password protect it because you know.. you hate when your mom stalks you on the computer. Also its like a touch screen. But my laptop is a HP Pavilion x360.  ._. My birthday is coming up soon and  i'm turning 12. Also this blog is almost a year old. Damn time goes fast.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a boyfriend! I ship it! xD LUCKY, YOU GOT A LAPTOP!! I WANT ONE LOL I mean I do have one but it's old and stuff, but at least it's working! :P HAPPY VERY EARLY BDAY! IKR, time does go fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We been together for over a month now. and Yes! a laptop! thats personally mine!! I don't wanna turn 12 its just time goes too fast to enjoy your childhood >.<

      Delete