Tuesday 13 October 2015

6th Grade

Wow, 6th grade is kinda tough. My teacher is nice but he gets really angry at you if you constantly don't do homework, and there is NO excuse for not doing your homework.

My other teacher for science is pretty strict. She gets angry if she has to repeat something like 3 or 4 times. Also, if you get an F on your homework, no recess. Luckily, I get As and Bs.

ELD is so easy! I swear. You just need to do Simple Solutions (A grammar workbook) and when you're done, you need to read a book assigned by the teacher, and write a paragraph about each chapter. Pretty simple! I'm in the class where there are both the independent kids and the English learners. NO, I'M NOT THE ENGLISH LEARNERS! LOL IM THE INDEPENDENT YAY :D

Thursday is progress reports. SHOOT! It's basically like report cards, but it's something different. Report cards are now A, B, C, etc. YAY AND NOOO! LOL

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment