Tuesday 13 October 2015

A Guy

School started on August 28th, nah, not gonna get into that. So, In 6th grade, our school switches class but we have homeroom. It's basically like high school and middle school but we only switch 2 times, for ELD and Science. I'm in the highest ELD class, YAY! Science is just regular. You still have your same classmates for science, but not ELD.

I sit next to my classmate named Sean in science.  HE IS SO NASTY, but at the same time, he's sometimes nice and polite. He's also kinda cute too. SHEESH FROM THE START THAT MY TEACHER ASSIGNED MY SEAT NEXT TO HIM, I KNEW THINGS WOULD BE BAD AND IT IS!! I just have to deal with it.

Sorry for not posting for a very long time! It's been 7 months! Wow. I was in 5th, and now 6th. Time goes by very fast.

Bye guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment