Saturday 31 October 2015

DONT READ IF YOUR SQUEMISH xD

So on oct 13, I got my period EEEE and so, I didnt get it at school. I got it at home. them cramps hurt af. and so much blood comes out. So what happens if you get it in school and your unprotected? if you have a jacket, wrap it around your waist so if it leaks, you cant see. or if its in your underwear, take some toilet tissue and pile it up in your underwear. How do you know if its comming  or here? Yellow discharge can happen from 6 monthes to a year. When ever your mom got it, is probally when you get it but dont always rely on that. because my mom got it at age 10 but I got it at 11 years old. if you feel something comming out but its not pee, then its your period. this is just something to help you out for the first time. TTYL bye ppls ~Alexis

2 comments:

  1. OMG I got mine before my birthday, December 9 last year. I hate cramps too, it just happens when I get my period back on the first day. I just drink this tea and it really helps! My mom grows it. I dislike periods lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace you can update it but make sure you leave a ~Grace at the end of it so, you get credit!

    ReplyDelete