Friday 20 March 2015

Guess what happened?

Today, At lunch I vomited in the bathroom. I banged myself on the door and now I have a SCAR on my shoulder. Just great >..> I should of just vomited on the floor but i'm okay now, I didn't have to go to the nurse and right now my mom nor dad  doen't know about this at all and im going to keep it a secret. I just can't tell them because they take it to seriously like " WE GOTTA TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL" - which I HATE! or " WE GOTTA TAKE  YOU TO THE DOCTOR!". SO overprotective you know? Wish me luck on this >.>



Look this is a recolor I made. No I don't Play fantage anymore but I did one today because it is really fun and im not good at edits Lol!  The Recolor I made name is Bubblegum because of the pink. WELL BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment