Thursday 19 March 2015

Which Pill do you choose

What pill do you want? I want the blue and red and black. and yellow. The reason why I want this is because...


The blue - I cannot swim, and I always had a dream to fly and when I teleport, I could scare my friends.


The red - I always have trouble opening caps on soda, and I am the slowest runner in class .-.

The black - I would love to see in the future so I could already know whats ahead of me 
.
The yellow -  I don't want to put anyone into a coma but when I don't know the answer in class the teacher in her mind will be thinking and i'll just say it. 

Why  I don't want the other pills

The pink - I am planning on not being married or  have a crush on a boy. NOT MY THING!

The grey - I  am not interested in controlling machines using my mind. It sounds awkward..

The green- I don't want to shape shift into a animal cause then ill go to the animal shelter, and someone will adopt me and the owner will treat me HORRIBLE.

The orange - Sports ain't my thing, Job ehhh i'm lazy xD activity that ANY human can do? No no thanks. 


In the comments, Say which pill and explain why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment