Thursday 19 March 2015

Leadership Day ~ Grace

    Hi! I'm gonna tell you guys the most horrible day I hate at school, LEADERSHIP DAY! We have to wear freakin dresses (I wear a nice shirt and pants though). Next week on Tuesday is Leadership Day. It's this day that school principals, school ambassadors, visitors from different countries, etc come.

   I have a job as a tour guide in my class but only one section. There are 3 greeters in each time, AM and PM, and I am AM. I have to memorize this script (which I have) and I HAVE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT! WHYYYYYYY!! I also was supposed to recite this poem cause I was the top 6 I guess, but I quit because I was scared and no one could drive me to the Panda Symposium.

   I have no idea why my teacher picked me for a greeter, since I for one, AM SHY!!! I do talk loud though, so maybe that's why. Guessing you're getting pretty bored, so see ya! ~ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment