Friday 20 March 2015

Ugh..

Today, In school we got a paper to choose which theme did we want for our school dance. 50's, luau or Hollywood. Everyone picked Hollywood But I picked luau. I  Told my friend " You picked Hollywood?" and she was like "Yeah only because so I wouldn't get hate". And she also said " I was gonna pick luau. It sounds so awesome". When I told my  not-so-much-of-a-friend She got mad like What the hell? you should of picked Hollywood its so much better than luau and my not-so-much-of-a-friend told other classmates. Just because you didn't pick like the others did, doen't mean you have to put hate on them. The teachers BEFORE we started said " Its your own opnion don't base it on others" Right now I feel a bit bad, but at the same time I don't care really :/

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! Those people are messed up! Who cares if a lot of people are picking that choice, I'm picking mine! Also I agree, I would pick luau too XD

    ReplyDelete